1) This may sound odd but... Did you purchase from Notes in Spanish or a different Spanish-learning website? (Sometimes Google leads customers from other Spanish-learning systems to our log in page!)
2) Just purchased? Did you get your Notes in Spanish purchase confirmation email? It contains your login username, password and log in link. The email title is "Notes in Spanish - Purchase Information". If you can't find it, please check your Spam Folder.
3) Earlier purchase? If your Notes in Spanish purchase is AFTER March 19th 2019, you need to log in or reset your password here: https://www.notesinspanish.com/my-account/
If your Notes in Spanish purchase is BEFORE March 19th 2019:
We have updated our store system since that date and need to find you in our old store database. Please follow these steps:
1. Please check first that you do not have a downloaded copy of your purchased pack saved on your hard drive/computer.
2. If not, please contact us via the link below with the following information:
– Your purchase username (in the email you received after purchase)
– The email you used for your account at the time of purchase
– Date of purchase
– What you purchased
Please send us this information via our contact page here, and we’ll get you access to your materials again as soon as possible, many thanks.
4) If you still can't log in after checking these steps, get in touch via our contact page here.